The Coaching for Champions Foundation Program is a 2-week immersion course that provides athletes with the groundwork—the strong foundation!—needed to carry forward solutions to their individual issues to a championship performance in their sport.
Performance enhancement specialist Kamala Nellen designed this cutting-edge training program to optimize performance, and create alignment, balance, and resilience. It is a great addition to a sports camp or to an athlete’s off-season training schedule.
The Foundation Program consists of three modules: Self-empowerment, the Body, and the Mind. In these modules you master time-proven tools that lead to peak athletic performance. Once the season opens, you can begin in top form and remain resilient throughout the season…and beyond!
The Coaching for Champions Foundation Program Modules
To get to the top of your game and successfully navigate challenges on the elite sports performance track, self-empowerment is essential. In this module, you learn how to harness your own power source for success. You will
- Set your own goals for powerful results
- Determine a step-by-step means to increase your forward momentum
- Learn to effectively manage challenges
- Sharpen creative thinking skills
- Enhance communication skills
The way your body functions matters enormously for champion performance. In the Body Module, you learn how to draw from yoga postures to target your challenges and address your physical issues. You will
- Build stability and strength with flexibility
- Balance and align your body
- Correct any training imbalances
- Learn how to recuperate fast from exhaustion
- (For injuries) quicken recovery—if your doctor agrees!
The mind is paramount to any athlete—especially regarding management of distractions, stress, and performance fears. In the Mind Module, you learn techniques to focus the mind in order to access greater power. You will
- Learn to reliably access the zone
- Practice keeping your mind calm and clear
- Gain methods to manage your energy effectively
- Learn to steady your emotions
- (For teams) increase team cohesion